Surgically extracted teeth. Prescribed penicillin, swelling, pain, bodyache. Does penicillin have reactions?

I had tooth #15 surgically extracted on Thursday. I was prescribed Penicillin to help prevent infection. The extraction site appears to be healing well, I only have minimal swelling in the area and very little pain without use of pain medication . I noticed that shortly after I started Penicillin I developed minor body aches that are localized to the back of my legs and some weakness. Reading about Penicillin side effects, I noticed that body aches are among serious side effects. Since today is Saturday, my oral surgen s office is closed today and I m not sure if this is enough reason for calling their emergency line. Considering that the aches are mild, minimal discomfort at the extraction site, mild weakness, and no other side effects, should I be concerned about the reaction to Penicillin? Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012