Surgical removal of cyst. HSG report said normal patency of RT fallopian tube. Get pregnant?

iam afemale,23zears,got married 2years ago and have no kids.i used to have regular periods. in march,2012 ihad surgical removal of chochlate cyst on RT ovary after surgery dr consult me for H.S.G test . my H.S.G report is the uterine cavity is normal size and shape with smooth margins observed left sided hydrosalpnix without contrast spillage. normal patency of the RT fallopian tube . can i get pregnant soon
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012