Surgical delivery, cut on lower abdomen, had intercourse, taken i-pill, missing periods. Is this danger to her life, Pregnant?

Hi, doc , my name is sandeep i m from india. my wife (aged 20) delivered a baby boy on 11 oct 11 via surgery i.e. She had a big cut on her lower abdomen . She and the baby are healthy and normal. .we resumed sex on 26 mar 12. Her expected date of periods was around 25 mar 12 but still she haven t got her periods yet. we use condom during sex. But i dont put it initially. I enjoy 5-10 minutes initially without condom and put it when i am about to cum. One day i did it without condom and fearing of pregnancy she took an i- pill after around 18 hours. And the day before yesterday, our condom tore. Now we are fearing pregnancy,as we think it may endanger her life or other problems may occur. Plz guide us.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012