Surgical abortion done. Had bleeding for one day. Not having any pain. Is there any problem?

i had my missed abortion in my 7 weeks of pregnancy, doctor advice i did surgical abortion from the hospital,but i had bleeding on the day of abortion(means in hospital only), next day i didn t have any bleeding,now today is my fourth day of abortion,i m not having measure pain in the body,is it fine if you bleed only one day after ur abortion,or is there any problem?......(we have to pay for ur reply/answer, i thought it is free advice.........SORRY
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012