Surgery to right knee, constant pain, severe pain below knee cap. X-ray normal. Treatment?

hello, i have had 8 surgerys in the last 6 years all on my right knee . my 1st replacement wasnt doing well and a diff dr. did a knee revision. it also never felt right now after a few years of constant pain, my knee is having a severe burn on outside just below knee cap.i have quit going to drs because of all the answers of the xrays look great and the bone scans show nothing. What can a guy do???? im only 51 and my range of movement is also getting limited
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012