Surgery to pin fracture. Should I be concerned about the radiation exposed?

Good evening Dr. Grief, My question is related to a recent Boxer s Fracture I sustained while training. I visited an orthopaedic surgeon who recommended surgery to pin the fracture. I was able to have the surgery done closed rather than open . The fracture was corrected, but I m concerned about the amount of radiation exposure I had during the surgery. I was covered with lead, however he took over 250 shots using a device called a c- arm during the surgery. Is this normal? Should I be concerned about this much exposure?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012