Surgery suggested for testicular torsion. Have drug addiction. What is the risk involved during the surgery?

I think I might have a testicular torsion , I know what all that entails but I smoke Ice do to my ADHD because it is the closest thing to what my new doctor refuses to keep me on butI might have to go into Surgery for my down under problem and I have been smoking for the last month almost every day...I ve been put to sleep before and know that amphetamines are not friends with what they use to put you to sleep I have not smoked for over 6 hours I think would I be ok in a general statistic sense? I am still gonna tell the surgent but I don t wanna drive for nothing please help!!!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013