Surgery suggested for droopy eyelids. Is it Horner's syndrome? Have unexplained bruise on the neck, tinnitus in the ear. No trauma. Reason?

i have a droopy eyelid . An ice pack test works which leads me to believed i may have myasthenia gravis . i went to see an opthamologist who said this is unlikely and has sent for a blood test for MG. He said its likely to be horner s syndrome and has offered surgery for the droopy eyelid. im wary of having surgery due to not knowing the cause. I had an unexplained bruise on the front of my neck about 3 months ago and tinnitus in the left ear (same side as the droopy eyelid). The droopy eyelid started to be recognised about 4 months ago but got worse after the neck bruise. There was no trauma or explanation for this bruise and not sure if these things are linked or not...
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012