Surgery on left wrist for cyst. Having tingling sensation in the fingers, wrist hurts a lot while lifting, bending. Solution?

had surgery on my left wrist for a cyst and was told that the pain will go away and everything will be fine, but almost 2 months later the pain is worse, I have tingling and numbing sensations in my pinky and ring finger , when I move my fingers to make a fist everything feels tight and hurts alot, still can t bend my wrist downward, and when lifting anything more that a coffee cup it feels like my wrist itself is going to break apart with very sharp pains travelling down to my fingers and up my arm to my elbow
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013