Surgery on knee, had two pills of tramadol/acet 325 mg. Is it ok to drink alcohol after having this medicine?

i had surgery today on my knee it was a scope so a minor surgery but i was given two pills of tramadol/acet 325 mg at around 1pm so 6 hours ago and i was wondering if it would be ok for me to drink alcohol tonight around 10pm. i am 16 years old and weigh 160 lbs and i am 5 foot 10. I am going to a party with alcohol so i would much prefer to know how to handle this situation rather than going into this party without any knowledge of the possible concequences. thanks
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012