Surgery on face for skin cancer, sensitive scar. Suggestions?

I had surgery on my face for skin cancer the first part of October at which time the doctor did a flap procedure. The scar runs from the middle of my eyebrows, down the side of my nose and then in a fish hook type look to the top of my nose where the actual cancer was. The scar is very sensitive especially because I have to wear glasses and the pad sits directly on the scar. Is there anything to get red of some of the sensitivity. That area of the scar is also raised somewhat. I now wear a bandaid on that part of my scar so I can comfortably wear glasses.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013