Surgery, high hernia,removed gallbladder and top scar from lazer, suggested to drain incision. Cure for symptoms?

I had surgery 8 weeks ago, my doctor called it a high hyneria it was about the size of a golf ball at the end of my lungs. now I have almost the same ball shape again. He had to drain the bottom of my insiccon about 3 weeks ago and it has just got worse. I am sick most everyday can't eat or lift hardly 10 pounds. I'm 51 female the same doctor took my gallbladder out in 2011 and the top scar from the lazer is where all this is at now. What can I do
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Namaste
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
You have developed surgical site infection.
Get Ultrasound and Xray done to rule out organ cavity infection and also amount of fluid collection. Surgical drainage and antibiotic will definitely help.