Surgery for testicular torsion done, UV scan to detect blood supply to testicles pending. Can I start masturbating?

Hi, i have had a testicular torsion two weeks ago, i have had surgery and both testicles were saved. I have been given a 50/50 chance of surival of the testical which the torsion took place. I will find out on Monday after a UV scan if there is enough blood suply to the testical, otherwise i will have to have it removed. I was wondering if it was ok for me to start masturbating now or how long i needed to wait? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013