Surgery for seroma removal done, strictures removed, have a small gap in sutures with colorless fluid discharge. Emergency?

Hi, My name is Simon. I recently went through a Surgery for seroma removal in my Right Thigh after a heavy impact in an accident. The surgery is over now and even the sutures are removed by the doctor. There is a small gap in the sutures and some colorless fluid still comes out. I wonder what it is? is it something that needs immediate attention? Thanks in advance for the answer.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012