Surgery for plate fixation of leg tibia, fibula, urine yellow. Taking rockbon, amlodac. Is it prostrate cancer?

Dear Sir, Sir I have under gone a surgery for open reduction and plate fixation of rt leg tibia and fibula on 15 Sept 2012. I am currently taking Rockbon 600, amlodac 5mg and betaloc 25mg. My urine is dark yellow. More over I am having difficulty in passing urine although not painful.I had done a usg of KUB some time back when the radiologist told that the prostrate is slightly enlarged but not very prominent. I am worried about prostrate cancer kindly advice.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012