Surgery for ovarian cyst removal damaged tube done, taken lupride depo injection. When would it be advisable to conceive?

I had an ovarian cyst removl operation for both overies. Both overies are ok now. left tube damaged n removed because of blockage. the doc gave me ATT for 6 months. In the 6th month another lupride depo injection was given..after how much time can i concieve after having a shot of lupride depo. i had it on 24th july. my date came on 2nd august, it was very scanty. now no signs of date approaching. what shud i do? i tested n a very faint line appeared on my preggo kit today. what should i do nw?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012