Surgery for chronic pancreatitis. Did angioplasty. What is my life span?

Sir, I am a male 56,5 3 ,44kg undergone for two times . One is around 30 years back and the oher one is before 3 years. Before 1 year i had an attack and did angioplasty . There were 5 blocks and put stents. Recently i have problems feeling pain while standing up for about one minute on the right back side near to the spinal , left knee and on the fingers joints etc. I am diabetic for about 27 years and taking insulin 2 times daily.I am tired and lost my body weigt 17 kg.Will you plz. tell me my life span ? or how can i go ahead with these diseases. Expecting your favorite reply Yours faithfully Saji Raghavan
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012