Surgery for aortic dissection done. Have hot and cold body temperature. Is this normal?

Herat surgery for aortic dissection a few weeks ago. Now home and body temperature is wacky. One minute I m hot, the next I m freezing (actual temp is normal, just feel hot or cold ). But, even when I feel freezing - sometimes my face feels so hot it actually gets itchy. Is this normal in any sense? Thanks! Also, is it normal for the pain to be worse at night. I can t seem to find any real definite info online ad don t go to see the dr until feb 11.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013