Surgery done for endometriosis. Lupride depot suggested. Should I take it? History of hypothyroidism

Hi Doc, Good evening,I have concerns regarding taking lupride depot 3.75mg.I have been recently operated for endometriosis(chocolate cyst ).I have undergone laproscopy in the month of may.Post operation i was asked to take lupride depot 3.75mg 4times once in every three weeks.Now I am still under treatment sir.What bothers me the most is,I still don have children,married a year ago and my age is 29.I was also asked to take a test TORCH and in that the doctor said there is some infection and hence I should take precaution such that I will not be pregnant for 6months...I really very confused and stressed.I even have hypo thyrodism and I am under medication for it,takes 75mcg every day.I finally left all my worries on to jesus,but now when i have found this sight,out of curiosity am writing unto you.Please kindly help me out. Thank You Sir
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012