Surgery done for corns on both feet beneath the big and small toe, recurred, painful and bleeding. Solution ?

I have got corns on both my feet beneath the big and small toe . Surgery was done 3 yrs back but it had re-occured again. In 2012 Mar again i underwent a surgery on both the feet. But it has once again re-occurred once again after six month. Presently it is painful and unable to walk more than 100 yrds and also one of the corns is bleeding badly whenever pressure is applied on the foot . About me: I am 70 yrs old and diabetic for the past 3 years and it the sugar levels are below 140.6 years back I had Hip replacement surgery and this corns problem occurred only after the surgery. Require the attention of a Specialist in to cure this problem pls advice.. My contact number is 0000 (AAAAA)
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013