Surgery done for D 12 fracture and cord compression. Not able to move foot fingers. Worrisome

Sir, I had a D 12 fracture on 31st DEC 2012 and cord compression. I underwent a surgery and bone is rejoined. I am able to move my legs up and down and also right left.but I am not able to move my foot fingers and ankle front and back.I am also not able to control my stools and am not able to pass urine .at present I have pipe inserted for passing suggest some tips /exersises so that I can overcome these problems. Thanking you, Rafique bhatt
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013