Surgeries to remove tumor from voice box and sinus. Burning tongue, why?

Yes I have had two surgeriers to remove tumors off throat voice box and sinuses non can cerous then they grew back on left side. then they cut them out again severe pain after this surgery along with an infection caused by my inhalers. I have a constant burning tongue like I ate something too hot. then I started losing use of my kneck now when I turn it to the left or right it crack snaps and pops like rice krispies and still is very stiff. If it doesn t pop it is very difficult to turn head when driving to look at both directions.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012