Surgeries for undescended testicle. Became thin due to antibiotics. Have liver problem?

My son now aged about 14 years had to undergo two operations at the age of 6 months and 1 year for undesended testis . The operation was successful . But due to high dose of antibiotics at the tender age he became very thin and stil under weight . at present 40 kgs. /84 lb. Last month he suffered from jaundice . The Bilurobin became 4 and SGPT 2750 SGOT 2700. After rest and medicine ( udilip 30mg (of ABBOT Company ) and three injection og Vitamin K , now his Bilurobin is 1.1 and SGPT 62 and SGOT 53 . General features - occasion constipation, bad breath , mood swing . Hepatitis B & C -Non reactive. My question is this liver problem due to excessive use of antibiotics. Kindly also guide how to take care of the liver for future . Thanks and waiting for your reply.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012