Supraventricular tachycardia, palpitations, increased heartbeat without exertion. Anything you can tell me?

Im 14 with Supraventricular Tachycardia . I havent been perscribed any beta blockers or medication despite the frequency of my episodes. I get palpiations daily, but severe episodes about three times a week. I get rapid heart rate while doing little to no physical activity. Even while not having an episode, I feel so weak or out of shape (even though im not. 110 lbs 5 4 ft tall) that I might pass out by running a short distance. Is there anything you can tell me?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012