Supposed to take Glimulin MF. What time of the day should I have it ?

i am supposed to take glimulin mf 1mg, please tell me at what time of the day should i have it? thanks a diabetic since last 5 years, levels were under control by walks, exercises, yoga etc. suddenly now when i went for hb1ac after last four months it came to 12.6% and sugar levels fasting - 229 and pp - 382. kft,tft,cbc,urine r/e etc are all within limits. however hdl , ldl , cholestrol etc are outside the range by good about 10 to 20%. eye tests incl ratina, are ok but am supposed to undergo gor glocoma test dayafter. i am told to have glumiline mf 1mg 1od. i am a working lady, when shoiuld i take it? my email id is YYYY@YYYY . thanks and regards. AAAAA
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013