Supervisor does not appreciate work despite my working hard. Very angry

Hi doctor i have got a problem woth my supervisor at work he is always in my case, i have tried to work hard as much as i can but he does not apreciate my effort the only thing he do he always looks for small unnecessary mistakes and make it a big issue, right now as i speak to you i m very fuming because of what he did to me just now and he doesn t treat us the same way. The management in our department likes him a lot which makes it difficult even to report him further. I m working as a security officer at the university in south africa
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012
Oct 2012
hi..well, these supervisors are aplenty and possibly they require help from the mental health professionals..but there's seeming to be no option but to change your job or trying to tolerate him in course of time..I don't think you require any psychiatric help although I did not have other side of the story..have a good health..