Super nauseated and weak after oral graphing and implant surgery of canine. Is this normal ?

HI I JUST WENT THROUGH ORAL SURGERY BONE GRAPHING AND IMPLANT OF MY CANINE/EYE TOOTH . IM SUPER NAUSEATED AND WEAK (I ALSO TRIED TO GO ON THE TREAD MILL FOR 60MIN AFTER MY SURGERY) . I HAVENT THROWN UP IS THIS NORMAL SHOULD I BE WORRIED? ALSO IV HAD LOWER BACK PAIN AND SLIGHT NAUSEA THE LAST THREE DAYS AND I GUESS I FIGURED I POSSIBLY MAY BE PREGNANT OR THE BAKED CHICKEN MY FRIEND MADE SMELT SOUR BUT AS FOR THE PREGNANCY THING I AM EXTRA CAUTIOUS IM ON BIRTH CONTROL AND I USE CONDOMS WITH MY FIANCE. SO BASICALLY DO YOU THINK IM WORRYING TOO MUCH (HA) OR WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON THE CAUSE OR CAUSES OF MY NAUSEATION ? THANK YOU.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013