Sunburnt on top of Forehead, have fever, chills and burping. Is it a sun stroke?

Hi, I got badly sunburnt on the top of my forehead and face yesterday, last night I vomited and had chills then sweats, today I have been hot all day, have now got chills again. Temp taken is normal. I did eat yesterday also and thought the takeaway chicken looked not too good, so took it out after eating half. I have crohns but no pain, I am now burping a lot. I feel really exhausted. I am drinking hydration drinks now. Do I just have sun stroke .
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013