Sunburns, peeling skin, uneven skin tone with dark face and light private and stomach area. How can I even out my skin tone?

Hello, I am 13 years old and I have gotten a big sunburn yesterday. My skin is peeling a little and I have been told that I got some really bad sunburns when I was younger. What are the chances I will get skin cancer in the future? I hope I don t. Also my skin looks very wierd because I m very dark on my face and then so light on my stomach and private areas. How can I even out my skin tone? Will my skin go back to a lighter shade ever? Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012