Sunburns, itchy burning sensation, do not feel clean even after shower. Is this prickly heat?

I need the consultation of a dermatologist , ive uploaded a couple photos, i am on holiday in Thailand, in non-air conditioned room, i don t go out often, i was sunburnt last week, in saltwater, itchy, burning sensations, like bugs on my skin, no pain, don t feel clean even after showers, itchy dry skin , even after showers, i use the Thai shower wash, i don t know if it s an oil in the soap, or not, but it s spreading, i don t wear underwear, and stay indoors to remain cool, is it prickly heat?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012