Sunburn type rash that is spreading, is hot to touch, skin feels tight. Remedy?

Hi, I have recently been in a hot tub. (Yesterday) F/30yrs. I had some mild skin irritation yesterday, but today I have a sunburn type rash that is spreading. It covers my arms completley and some on legs, back and chest. It s hot to touch and my skin feels tight. I have the shivers ,and feel cold, but I think that s because my skin feels so hot. I ve taken antihistamine, and used Diprobase cream. No effect. I take warfarin , that s the only medication. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013