Sunburn, swollen and discolored bottom lip, sore on lip. What could it be?

Hi recently my lips got sunburned, and I had little spot in my lip that had a hard time healin sue to my braces and myself...I hav a ba habit of chewing on my lip. My upper lip finally started healing from the sunburn and is peeling, but my bottom lip looks swollen and a little discolored an I woke up with a Beth tiny sore on my lip. I ve only ever had one partner , my husband. I ve never had this problem before till I was badly sunburned. What could it be?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012