Sunburn on face, swollen eye and forehead, headache, eye twitching

Hi, i got sunburnt on sunday only on my face , my right side was hit most. on monday i noticed my forhead and eye was slightly swollen. and now 5 days later my right eye is so swollen, it seems to be getting worse daily, their is no longer and swelling on my forhead but just my eye. today i also have a bad headache aswell, and i can see my swollen eye is constantly twitching.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that you are having swollen eye with twitching of eye following sun burn.
Sun burn will not lead to swollen eyes or twitching.
Swollen eyes are usually seen following inflammatory diseases involving the eye lids like hordeolum externum or internum...
This requires treatment by antibiotics and antiinflammatory drugs.
Hence I advice you to consult your doctor for examination and treatment accordingly.

Thank you