Sunburn, exposed area is dark, rest of the body fair. What can I do get original complexion in exposed areas?

hello doctor.... i m suffering from a serious problem of sunburn ..... i have very fair complexion . but in the last 3 months, the exposed area of my skin have become very dark, because of which my skin has got 2 colours now... the exposed areas are dark,, while the rest of my body is fair.. whenever i wear a saree,, it looks very odd from behind.. please suggest me what should i do to bring back my original complexion in the exposed areas. suggest me a home made treatment. waiting for your reply sir.. - surjyatapa, Assam.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012