Sunburn, dark skin on face, taking VLCC pigmentation treatment, applied hydro-quinine cream, using lomela cream, black patches. Advice on good cream without side effects

DOCTOR ....THERE WAS DUE TO SUNBURN ,MY FACE IS DARK,I TRIED MANY TREATEMNT FOR THAT ,TAKING VLCC PIGEMENTAION TREATEMENT,AND SOME HYDROQUNINE CREAM ,BUT THERE IS NO RESULT ,FINALLY ONE OF FRIEND TOLD ME THAT APPLY LOMELA CREAM ,AND I APPLIED FROM 4MONTHS ,MY COMPLETE COMPLEXION ARE NOW CHANGED ,ITS PRITY GOOD FACE LIKE BEFORE,THE DARK COMPLEXION IS COMPLETELY GONE ,NOW I ALSO CONTINUE USING LOMELA ,BUT NOW THERE IS SOME BLACK PATCHES ARISING ,SO WHAT I RIGHT NOW TO RETAIN THE FAIR COMPLEXION ,WHETHER ,I WILL LEFT LOMELA ,OR SUGGES ME SOME CREAM WHICH CAN RETAIN MY FAIR COMPLEXION AS NOW ..PLEASE DOCTOR ,PLEASE TELL ME SOME GOOD CREAM WHICH IS NOT HARMFUL FOR SKIN AS WELL AS IT RETAIN EVER FAIR COMPLEXION LIKE NOW ..THANK YOU ..DOCTOR
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012