Sun stroke, shivering, diarrhoea, headache, stools with metallic smell, yellow water. Delayed reaction of sun stroke?

hi, I recently had sunstroke and as a result i had shivers and diarrhea . i felt extremely sick but there was no vomiting . i had a headache all day yesturday and today i thought i was fine but it s three days later and i still have diarrhea. My stool is metallic in smell and has yellow water. Should i be concerned by this? Is this just a delayed reaction to sun stroke or is it something else?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012