Sun burn, swollen forehead, bridge of nose. Taken Ibuprofen, Benadryl. No relief. Treatment?

I have very fair skin and have grown up at the beach my entire life and never had this issue. I went out 4 days ago and got severely burnt. My forehead was actually swollen for two days, and that has seemed to have gone away, but now the bridge of my nose , right between my eyes, is swollen pretty bad. I m really worried about it because the area that is swollen is really tough or hard like bone...I don t understand why it would be that way if it is my skin that is injured and trying to heal. I have taken ibuprofen and benadryl but nothing seems to reduce the swelling . Using an ice compress worked for a while on my forehead, but doesn t seem to be doing anything for my nose...
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012