Sun burn on stomach and back, spreading, skin hurts when clothes touch. Advice some cream or medicine

i have a sun burn sensation on my stomach and back. It started out on the side of my ribs then spread to my back then stomach within the last 5 to 6 days. I have not been out in the sun and do not have any prior medical problems. it didnt bother that much but today even wearing a shirt or a light rub hurts. Very minor pain like a sunburn but it is constant. Im 39 yrs old 5 10 250. I play sports but I am over weight.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012