Sulfameth prescribed for white blood cells in urine. Need different antibiotic?

I ve been told by theVet Admins. Doctor that I did not respond to the previous medication . What was found are white blood cells in my urine . a month ago. Went for a visit today and still have the white blood cells in my urine Rx ed Sulfameth/Trimeth/800/160mg 2 tabs daily, a2 hours apart. Plate/ or liquid cultures indicated no bacterial organism.....only the white cells. Now I started with this new antibiotic . Think that this is the correct track??? Thank you for your time and information H Weiss
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013