Suggestion regarding astheno-teratozoospermia. What does the report suggest?

Hi Doc, I already married for 2 year & my wife not pregnant yet. Need your suggestion for ASTHENO-TERATOZOOSPERMIA treatment. Report analysis as per below : Viscosity : Abnormal Vitality (%) : 45 Sperm Concentration(million/ml) : 17 Total Sperm Count(million) : 34. Sperm Motility (%) : 23.5 Total Motile Sperm Count(million) : 8.0 rapid progression : 0.0 slow progression : 12.0 non-orosressive : 12.0 immotile : 76.0 normal : 6.0 abnormal : 94.0 head defects : 92.0 midpiece defects : 46.0 tail defects : 7.0 cytoplasmic droplets : 1.0 teratozoospermia index (TZI) : 1.5 Comment : ASTHENO-TERATOZOOSPERMIA
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013