Suggested to take cresanta LS medicine. Why was the bleeding poor?

Hi, I consulted doctor regarding irregular periods, she suggested me to take Crisanta LS medicine for 3months, i took the medicine for 3 days but skipped it on 4th day, on 5th day i got my periods but very poor bleeding even that day i didnt not take the medicine, on 6th day i took 2 tablets, even on 6th day i had poor bleeding, but on 7th day my bleeding is normal, why did this happen before i completed the whole pack of Crisanta LS tablets?? Plz help me on this query i am very tensed
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  106 Awaiting Answer