Suggested to take calcirol, biomulsion and macalvit after getting the blood test done. Are these medications safe while having renal calculi and fibroid?

hi, Since had a Little toe injury my Doc asked me to do Calcium,CBC, Uric Acid , Vitamin D3 tests.the reports were as follows: 1.CBC report shows:Mean Corpuscular HGB.: H 33.7pg(Normal is 27.0-32.0) and Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Concentration:H 36.4 g/dl(Normal is 31.5-34.5) 2. Calcium:9.2 mg/dl(Normal 8.4-10.2) 3. Uric Acid:4.4 mg/dl(Normal 3.0-8.0) 4. 25-Hydroxyvitamin D: L 5.0 ng/mL(Deficiency: 20.0) Can you tell me what each test represents and also what the L-low level and H-high level impact is and how to heal? Following supplements have been prescribed: 1.Calcirol 1 sachet daily for 7 days 2.Biomulsion D 1 drop daily for 2 yrs. 3.Macalvit 500 once/day for 2 years. I am a Female of 38years.Wanted to know if the above supplements can be taken if I have Renal Calculi and Fibroid though need to do health check up,done 3 years back.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012