Suggested pubergen injections with xfert-f tablets, trying to conceive. Had a miscarriage. Will it work ?

hi doctor, i had a incomplete abortion in the month of march at that time i was 7 week pregrent. now am trying to become pregrent i contacted doctor she suggested me pubergen injections on the 10th 12th and 14th days and xfert-f tablets for 30 days will that work immediately or will it take time. My doctor had a complete checkup of mine and the over status the reports were absolutely fine. Regards AAAA
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012