Suggested keto alpha. Why did creatinine level increase? Have a low protein diet. Further?

My freinds dad has Creatine 2.5 last month.....4rm 2008 to 2012 creatine level went from 1.8 to we consulted Kidney specialist dr......he sugested Keto Alpha & Synprotik 4r kidney.......Synprotik 1----1-----1 & Keto Alpha 2----2------2... after 1 week with low protein diet & above tablet his creatine level went 4rm 2.5 to 4 in anything wrong or is it going right. please help me...i am confused & afraid....please help me
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012