Suggested duoluton for pregnancy. Semen analysis had nil sperm count and positive fructose level. Help?

Hi, I am married for last 1.5 years. We want to have a child. Hence, we contacted our GYN. He suggested Duoluton to my wife for two months. At the same time, he advised me to have my SA done. I did it for the first time and my result of Sperm Count came out to be NIL. The Fructose level is positive and the pH was 8.0. After getting this result, I was shocked initially.The pathologist suggested to go for another SA after a weeks time with 3-4 days abstinence . Kindly advise, what next is to be done? What could possibly be the reasons for NIL sperm count?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012