Suggested Telakasl-L for running nose. Have cough with phlegm, breathing problem. Any treatment ?

Hello sir, I am a student in one of the NIt I have found ulergy ( running nose ) from a long time and Dr sugest me to have telakasl-L and i am having this continuosly one in a night and also from that time i have phelam and i am coughing to get out espiciually in morning i am very in disturb and also i got breathing problem for that i am taking (lavet m) and i am very fearing more having medicen if i stop the medicen one time so i get back the same satution if continue it may be harmfull .i am here for 2 years so kindly requesting you to say the way of treatment. thank you
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013