Suggested Menogon and Estfrem before artificial insemination. Will these medications be effective?

I took Menogon for 6 days from my 3rd day during period till 8th day, I went to my gynecologist & said that the egg is still small, he didnt like what he saw, he thought I will have a better egg with the treatment. He ordered me to take 3 more days of Menogon + Estofrem & call him tomorrow evening for another echography. He says he will do the insemination on Sunday or Monday. Why do you think Menogon didnt work for me? (I have already three kids & I had a misscarriage in July after 6 weeks of Pregnancy,It s the 1st time I do this & I am 40 and I want another baby). Thank You!
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012