You have been proved to have fungal infection
by the therapeutic test; i.e. you get cured when you are on antifungal treatment. Trimovate cream is antifungal cream. However, you are getting relapses of this infection.
can get sexually transmitted. Many a times, the males do not exhibit any symptoms even though they are having this infection. Moreover, vaginal discharge
due to this infection gets painted up in the hair roots. Considering these facts, both of you, in addition to the medicines, please follow the undermentioned tips to avoid recurrence:
1. Both the partners should undergo the treatment simultaneously.
2. Please observe absolute sexual abstinence till both of you are declared completely cured.
3. Shave the private parts clean.
4. Daily boil the underwear.
5. Use panty liners (for you).
6. Clip the nails short.
7. You should use some lactobacilli vaginal ovules. If you cannot get them, Lactacyd may help you.
8. Commode is one of the causes for fungal infection. Please follow toilet hygiene strictly.
If local cream is not that effective (which usually does not happen), you may use oral antifungal
I hope this should help you.
Dr. Nishikant Shrotri