Suggest treatment for elevated liver enzymes and diabetes

Yes, I am a 54 year old female. I have type 2 diabetes and neuropathy. I also have muscle twitches that we suspect are from a statin. I am off the statin 3 months and it helps but does not stop the twitches. However, today I have had on and off a tingle as if a hair was resting on my nose at the tip. I know this is unusual and I have gotten used to unusual. I have had 14 hrs in one surgery for masthectomy and reconstruction with ovary and fallopian removal. I know all kinds of unusual feeling. I am going to Jamaica tomorrow and want to make sure I am ok before leaving. I have normal blood pressure with no facial drooping. I weigh 163 lbs. I do have high triglcerides and high liver enzymes. (Non alcoholic fatty liver)
Asked On : Thu, 5 Mar 2015
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
hi,
For elevated enzymes when you know that you are having non alcoholic fatty liver that is the cause for elevated enzymes ,The treatment very simple you need to consider proper diet modification like less oily and fatty food as it will help both for your diabetes as well elevated enzymes.
Next important thing is proper brisk walking for 20 to 30 mins daily
Proper controlling of your sugars .
Regular follow up every 3 months with LFT and other diabetes and dyslipedemia profile.
You can start using tab udiliv 300 mg twice day with tab Evion once a day,
This may help you in normalizing your enzyme levels.
Thank you