From your description, you seem to be suffering from Sandhivat.and you can start following treatment with Herbal Medicines
1. 10 gm of dry ginger powder (sonth) well mixed with 15ml castor oil may be taken internally for relief from painful joints for 40 days continuously.
2. A confection of garlic and til oil (2 cloves + 30ml oil) may be taken internally and the oil boiled with garlic may be applied over the painful joints for relief.
3. Heated papaya or nirgundi or castor leaves may be applied over the painful areas. Also onion juice with mustard oil may be applied on the affected joints.
Ayurvedic medicines is as follows:
1. Simhanada Guggulu: It is available in the pill form 2 pills i.e., 500mg twice a day with lukewarm water should be taken for 40 days for sustained relief. (Since this contains castor-oil, it may in rare cases cause loose motions, which can be controlled by reducing the dose from 2 pills to 1 pill).
2. Maha Rasnadi Kada, an oral liquid should be taken along with the above said pills, in the dosage schedule of 20ml with equal quantity of lukewarm water twice a day.
3. Mahayograj guggulu can be given with good results. In winters two tablets 3 to 4 times a day and in summers two tablets 2 times a day with warm water or warm milk.
4. Mahanarayan Tailam is used for massage
5. Brihat Vat Chintamani Ras is a drug of choice given in the dose of 125mg to 250mg twice or thrice daily.
Lastly, for a successful ayurvedic treatment, Ayurvedic doctors need lots of information regarding the disease so contact with any local concern doctor.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding sandhivat & ayurvedic treatment, please do not hesitate to mail me email@example.com